Flash Express will not be liable for:
- Goods unwrapped and/or unpacked and not labeled.
- Any package or item requested by the customer to be left without signature i.e. mailbox, or otherwise delivered.
- Any loss or damage not noted on the waybill at the time of delivery, otherwise consignee’s signature will constitute clear receipt.
- Breakage of or damaged goods not clearly marked fragile, fridge item or glass.
- Delay of any goods, caused by an act of God, strikes, and defects or inherent vice in the goods, or act or default of the shipper, owner or authority of law.